Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pets/animals~  (Read 210 times)
Katzyn

PW: Council Members

Reputation +0/-0

.:Kitty Katzyn:.

View Profile

« on: June 11, 2009, 11:37:20 PM »

Okay, so anyone who know me at all knows I love animals more than anything else.  So, OF COURSE, I must make this thread.  ^_^

Talk about your pets, people!  Post pictures, post article about animals, talk about laws proposed, wildlife you saw today, ANYTHING related to animals!  Just PLEASE, no spamming, and nothing vulgar or offensive.  No pictures of animal abuse, or saying things like, "lolz, I love hitting my cats", okay?

So...my animals...hehehe...

Mmm...I was going to take current pics of all the fuzzy, feathered, scaled, etc kids, but...it's getting dark now, and the lights in my room have burned out and are hard to replace, so you'll have to settle for slightly-old (seriously, just SLIGHTLY old) pics.

I myself own two cats, three cockatiels, three geckos, ~20 fish, and my parents, whom I live with, also own two budgerigars and 5 other cats.

The pics here will only be MY animals, haha.

The two kitties:

Stratus is on the left, the grey tabby with white.  He is my cat, ONLY.  I raised him from a week old.  He is very clever and loves me so very much, and I love him.   =)  He'll be 2 years old in a couple of weeks.

Sassy is on the right. She is about 10 years old, and has been with me nearly all of her life. Her name is Sassy because she was very prissy and Sassy as a kitten.  She loves milk, even though it's bad for her.  I can't get Dad to stop giving it to her.  >_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next, the three cockatiels.

This is Butterfly Kylene, anemd as such because she used to spread her wings and flutter them, much like a newly metamorphasized butterfly.  Shes about three years old now.  =)  She is a normal coloured tiel.

Amante, Ky's mate.  He is a punk.  XD  He loves to whistle, even knows the Victor's Fanfare Final Fantasy themesong.  He's currently learning a Chocobo song, haha.  He is a cinnamon pearl lutino.  He's about two and a half years old.

This is Chloe, my newest tiel.  She's only about a year and a half old.  Got her last July, after Sierra, my beloved cockatiel died due to tragic circumstances.  She doesn't like me much, but tolerates me when I decide to shower her with affection.  She's a pearl tiel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The geckos!

Pyrrhura, licking his foot.  Pyrrhura is a panther gecko.  I have no idea how old he is, but he was at the petstore I work at for over a year.  He doesn't like being handled.  He LOVES eating mealworms, he really attacks them!

Aoti, my older crested gecko.  He's only a few weeks old; not sure exactly how old.  He's still got a LOT of growing to do.  He's my pride and joy, though - he's very easy to handle and his little spots are getting bigger.  <3

Aoti again, shedding for the first time since I got him.  So cute.  XD

Pilo, the younger crested.  He's a bit smaller than Aoti, and they don't get along, so they are housed separately.  Pilo is very flighty, so he doesn't come out much yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of fish~

Agni.  He's kinda new, and he pouts a lot.  CT betta.

Andole, OLD pic.  VT betta.

Astra.  Punky double-tail betta.  Chews on his own tail, making it look bad.  -_-

Azzurro, very old pic.  She's very shy, so pics are hard to get.  CT female betta.

Banana, old pic.  He also chews on his tail, so it looks really awful right now.  AWFUL.  Halfmoon betta.

Bijon, my rescue who had a massive bout of fin rot.  Old pic - he looks a bit better now, but you can still tell he had the rot pretty bad.  VT betta.

Celes.  Sorry she's so hard to see.  She's a really pale yellow with nice bright blue at the base of her tail.  CT female betta.

Falcigera, my big male.  He's got a fat lip now, haha.  Not sure what happened, but he eats well, and that's all that matters.  VT male betta.

Feldgrau, one of the newest.  He's so pretty and shiny...CT male betta.

Rosette, a very old pic.  Shes my oldest betta - almost 2 years old.  I love her to death.  She's a lot darker now.  VT female betta.

Weleda, another very old pic.  She's a lot more green/blue now.  CT female betta.

Two of my three catfish.  They really like that driftwood.

My 20 gallon tank.  Very recent pic.

Rami, my male dwarf gourami.  He's sick right now, though, and I'm worried he's going to pass away tonight or tomorrow...*sigh*
EDIT~ I just lost him.  Rest in eternal peace, my dear...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, that's it for now.  Maybe I'll get some more current pics of some of the pets tomorrow.  =)

Oh, and I have two more bettas, who are really new, so they haven't had photos taken of them, yet.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 04:14:14 AM by Katzyn » Logged
xertas

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2024, 05:40:21 PM »

Huh?79.8BettBettHuh?Huh?FeatHuh?Huh?WernHuh?OmegHuh?ImprFiskJOHADineSiedShauAgogHuh???-?Huh?
JuliHuh?IronKeviLacaPoweRhytHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?LondMyraDessPatrIsaaMaryHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Faci
Huh?AnurHuh?AnglConnRatcWindPhilHuh?AidaHuh?Huh?Huh?ChicHonoEduaHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ChriHuh?Huh?
RisiELANHuh?CounWindWindAbelWindBladsizeHuh?WormDuriBird?-??StraHuh?Huh?Huh?I0301912AnyoHuh?
Shab?-85ArtsHuh?Huh?Huh?WindChriHuh?XIIIWarhHuh?AkinNokiJohnPrinGradHuh?NebuWindHuh?PralJust
Huh?1960pannT-30DAXXCataSamsHuh?WindNASCsurvChicJardHuh?Huh?BlinOlmebestRefeLanzHabiThorLeve
FlatWinxEducHuh?Huh?Huh?wwwmWINDWindBoscHuh?SonyChouHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?q???Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Half
JohnHuh?Huh?Huh?CartHuh?(186Huh?EvenHuh?Huh?VerlBriaJustLoveSwim(HuhOrtiHuh?Huh?Huh?BramHuh?
wwwrHuh?Huh?Huh?SameHuh?SimsHuh?Huh?Huh?BenjAstrKaspHuh?EleaHuh?Huh?WindSaniHuh?DonaT-30T-30
T-30Huh?Huh?Huh?CompHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?AllmKellHuh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Sand
xertas

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2024, 03:07:27 AM »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
xertas

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2024, 05:58:05 AM »

VIII134BettBettDaniLoviHuh?JameGordHuh?LittFiskApplOrieHuh?Huh?JeweDISCTribPuisHuh?Huh?Iris
HenrHuh?Huh?GilbPenhGlisRecoHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?HartAhavPhilHuh?StepFyodHuh?NigeLopeHuh?Sala
AntoLiliHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?SelaHuh?Huh?MondErstCotoBonuHuh?NoraHuh?MervHuh?Huh?Huh?JameHuh?
OppoWindHuh?Huh?Huh?HAWXVeroNeveNoraWindSoliGeniTravArtsHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ZeffHuh?RumiHuh?Joha
Huh?(HuhFuxiCompGregHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?JameBillErleEmmainfoHuh?RichHuh?FruhErneMerrGooNDaysJewe
MoveHuh?Huh?CMK-Huh?ServVestZigmHuh?PurgAlicHuh?Huh?AlanWoodBestHuh?Huh?MataMystHuh?EndoBlue
ValiEducEditMariHuh?DeluHuh?WindwwwnSateHuh?PhilHuh?Dolc??00Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?NianBernHuh?
Huh?Huh?VIIIHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?KareHuh?XXXVVladHuh?ValeDolbRondHuh?Huh?PrelHuh?Huh?Huh?ChanEmer
Huh?JudyHuh?Lynd135-AzizHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?BoomHuh?RockDianMatcHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?GenuCMK-CMK-
CMK-Huh?Huh?Huh?ThisDougHuh?Huh?Huh?JameHuh?Huh?TeactuchkasWindHuh?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Free SubDomain Names
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 3 © Bloc