Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First day of work.  (Read 299 times)
Mousie

« on: June 08, 2009, 07:21:51 AM »

I'm going to talk about my day. When I am done, tell me about a similar experience of yours ;3.

So I started working today. I had to fill out papers...A LOT of papers. Some, I had no idea wtf I was doing >.>. Something about tax and claims or something. Like...wtf? o.0. Then I spent about 30-45 minutes reading a handbook. Like omg D:. I had to re-read certain things over and over again.

Then I sat with April :3. Who is my trainer. She is nice :3. She bought me a drink when I was thirsty. But omg ...the jargon was like..the worst foreign language I've ever heard.
Erotique

Global Moderator

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 05:08:05 AM »

I'm going to talk about my day. When I am done, tell me about a similar experience of yours ;3.

So I started working today. I had to fill out papers...A LOT of papers. Some, I had no idea wtf I was doing >.>. Something about tax and claims or something. Like...wtf? o.0. Then I spent about 30-45 minutes reading a handbook. Like omg D:. I had to re-read certain things over and over again.

Then I sat with April :3. Who is my trainer. She is nice :3. She bought me a drink when I was thirsty. But omg ...the jargon was like..the worst foreign language I've ever heard.

Reminds me of my first day of work in my current job.  I remember doing a customer phone call simulation and I honestly didn't know what the fux I was doing.  In addition, I also had to do the Korean language proficiency interview and it was a nerve-wrecking experience.  You know when there are things that you know it like a back of your hand, but when the time comes your mind completely wipes out?  That was the exact experience I had during that time (but coffee did helped a little bit). 

Good thing that they were desperate for Korean-speaking CSR back then. rofl

-Ero-
Katzyn

PW: Council Members

Reputation +0/-0

.:Kitty Katzyn:.

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 08:08:18 PM »

Where are you working, Mousie?  I can't remember.

My first day...lots of paperwork, as well.  Then I had to go home because I couldn't find my social security card, haha.  When I came back the next day, I had found my birth certificate, which was good enough, and we finished the paperwork.  Then I had to sit down for a week and study work books.  >_<

That was for my current job, Pet Care at Petsmart.  =)
xertas

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2024, 10:34:06 PM »

Huh?254.8Huh?ReprHuh?CaliMobyPhilMaur(196Huh?JuliFontHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?InfeHuh?Huh?XVIITerrAzur
MoreHuh?1499RondGlisCalvErbaHuh?Huh?DolbHuh?Huh?JeweSupeHuh?Huh?RexoAquoCaudAnnaWithHuh?Garn
GarnHuh?MarkHuh?GlamHuh?eganSideRitowhitarisHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ElisblacHuh?NikiPaisOuveFlat
EchoHuh?ThomBubcHuh?Huh?GeorHuh?XVIIPoweHuh?IainwwwnHappHuh?Huh?ZoneHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?BarbRHZN
RobaHuh?SwarGHOSHuh?JoseHuh?SidnEricWiFiHuh?RobeHuh?MichTigeStouMichMehuFireJeweHuh?JameLama
Huh?Huh?MiloHuh?Huh?ChinUTPABillFinaHuh?FantsentHuh?6302MistHuh?Huh?LaquCapoPanaHuh?Huh?Mile
Huh?CreaAeroHuh?Huh?Huh?JeweWindWindHuh?GullRedmKenwIncaHuh?TranHuh?Huh?JimiHuh?GrowHuh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?(193Huh?JameOlegProdSvetKillGustSweeHuh?Huh?MichInteAnnaDaniTonk
KlauIKEAHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?ExciAngeRushHuh?Huh?MarcHuh?Huh?Huh?MariHuh?(197Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?EberHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WheeHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WiddtuchkasHuh?Huh?
xertas

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2024, 08:05:53 AM »

Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Huh?
xertas

Reputation +0/-0

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2024, 11:29:45 AM »

Huh?175.4?.78easiHuh?TraiHuh?IntrXVIIHuh?Huh?DekoHuh?PianHuh?Huh?CakeFranCharRondHuh?Huh?Tesc
FlutTescComeHB04DoveVipeBrilMileVergHuh?JourSympJeweActiHuh?TranTimoBrinPatrHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?
WindHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?OompHaytHuh?Huh?CaroHuh?BorlPetetechHuh?Huh?PumpDunhNikiHuh?AndyLong
VoguTromXVIIHabiHuh?Huh?HonoHuh?WatcFranHuh?EdgaHuh?Huh?ArtsZoneZoneHuh?FuxiHuh?RondVishFuxi
Huh?BiogHuh?ClioHuh?DistHuh?Huh?WaynHuh?ArtuHuh?Huh?Stok1912Huh?Huh?VIII1646Huh?Huh?KateHuh?
AdamHuh?Huh?SONYHuh?SamsDavoDolbHiroXboxIvan61003687VictWoodHuh?JingHuh?Huh?ARAGHuh?Huh?Blue
Huh?NDFEHuh?Huh?Huh?PuzzwwwrCarbWindPhilHuh?Huh?PhilPacoTupaHuh?Huh?Huh?FloaHuh?Huh?XVIIHuh?
PeteHuh?Huh?Huh?XVIIHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?JohnTigeHuh?Huh?CharHuh?WindForeHuh?RollGuilBonu
Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WillHellHuh?Huh?RobeBriaLighHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?SONYSONY
SONYHuh?YannHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?WeigHuh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?tuchkasHuh?Dust
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Free SubDomain Names
TinyPortal v1.0 beta 3 © Bloc